4 Day Kruger Park & Blyde River Canyon Safari Tour
Experience the magic of the Kruger national park and the incredible vista’s of the Blyde River canyon on a 4 day all inclusive safari tour. The package includes transfers to and from the local airport, African style tented accommodation in the stunning Maseke Game Reserve, situated within the Greater Kruger National Park, 3 game drives and an all day guided tour to see the Blyde river canyon and surrounds.
This safari tour is perfect for short breaks to the Kruger national park, with an awesome itinerary focused on getting in the maximum game viewing time in the park. The added bonus of exploring the incredible sights along the Panorama route make this incredible tour a top seller.
The lodge is secluded and in the heart of the Maseke reserve. Afternoons are spent relaxing around our pool and evenings around the boma fire, with the call of Africa humming in the evening air.
Your entire tour is guided by qualified rangers, there to ensure your experience is one that you will never forget.
The following is included in your Safari Package;
- 1 Night Safari.
- 1 Full-day open vehicle safaris in the Kruger National Park. Starting at 5:30 to 17:00, covering large area in the Kruger National Park which is famous for abundant wildlife. Duration of safari 10-11 hours.
- 1 Half-day morning safari in open vehicles, from 06:00 to 09:00.
- Transfers to & from Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a lodge in Hoedspruit.
- 3 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners – as per itinerary.
- Professional & qualified guides.
- 3 Conservation & entry fees.
- Mineral waters on all drives.
The following is not include in this tour package:
- Items of personal nature.
- Airplane tickets to and from Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit.
Night Game Drive
Upon arrival you are greeted by the friendly team from Tambuzi Safaris and chauffeured to the lodge in a clean air condition minibus. After check in spend time exploring the lodge or relaxing around the pool taking in the stunning bushveld views.
The evening kicks off with a game drive into the Kruger National park for some night time game viewing and returns at around 8pm for dinner and drinks.
Full Day Game Drive
Your full day game drive starts at 5.30am the next morning, where you are collected from the lodge in the game vehicle and enter the Kruger through the Orpen Gate.
The photographic hunt for the big 5 begins with visits to different water holes and confirmed sightings. A wonderful breakfast bush picnic is served mid-morning. The safari continues into the afternoon, returning to the lodge at around 5pm for some relaxation around the pool before dinner is served.
Explore the Panorama
The 33 kilometre Blyde River Canyon is the worlds third largest canyon and situated in the heart of the aptly named Panorama route. The region is characterised by incredible mountains, waterfalls and breath taking views from the top of the Drakensberg escarpment with some of the most fascinating geological formations found anywhere in the world.
The full day tour heads out to all the major tourist destinations in the comfort of fully air-conditioned minibus. The tour includes a visit to;
- Pinnacle Rock – a freestanding quartzite buttress which rises 30 meters above the dense indigenous
- The Bourke’s Luck Potholes carved out of the rock by the Treur River in an intricate series of natural rock formations and pools.
- Gods window which stands on top of sheer cliffs 900m high with views across the whole Lowveld
- The Mac Mac Falls plunges 70 meters into the gorge and the Berlin Falls is shaped like a huge white candle.
The tour stops over in the town of Graskop where guests are able to explore or enjoy a meal at one of the local restaurants.
Early Morning Game Drive
The final day starts with another morning game drive into the park, after which you return to the lodge for final checkout and transfer back to the airport.
The Tambuzi Baobab tented camp is a private lodge in the Maseke game reserve. The relaxed camp resides underneath the sprawling reach of our resident Baobab tree.
The Dome tents are set on the camp perimeter surrounded by fever tree’s offering guests a truly African bush experience.
The lodge has a beautiful viewing deck complete with pool for those lazy afternoons or evenings where the stars shine unencumbered.
A stunning restaurant completes the picturesque setting with a very modern feel.
The Lodge Restaurant
The Pool and Viewing Deck
African Style Safari Tents
The Kruger national park is a low risk malaria area. If you are unsure then seek medical advise from your GP.
We advise wearing clothing that is comfortable and suited to the prevailing weather conditions. Light comfortable wear in Summer and warm clothing in winter. Please avoid bright colours and always wear comfortable shoes.